Thank you for following along with 9News.com.au's continuing live coverage of the coronavirus crisis.
To keep up to date with the latest information and events of Friday, March 27, click here.
Australian's are this morning waking up after:
- Australia suffered its deadliest day 冠状病毒流行，一个男人WA死亡承包WHO游轮上参加国家总数达到13病毒。
- NSW Police issued fines worth thousands to individuals and a business as they crack down on breaches of coronavirus restrictions.
- The global infections tally is nearing 500,000 and Spain has overtaken Italy as the fastest-growing rate in Europe.
- New unemployment figures in the US revealed a historic high with 3.3 million new applications in just a week.
- Prince Charles returned to work at his desk in isolation a day after it was revealed he tested positive for COVID-19.